Broken Pieces

Review: Barbed-Wire Butterflies by Jessica Kristie

Barbed-Wire ButterfliesBarbed-Wire Butterflies by Jessica Kristie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Would you recommend this book? How would you rate it? ***

I loved this book. Extremely well written. I read everything, I can find about this topic. Everyone needs to read about this scary topic. We need to educate and work hard to find these evil places and shut them down. I rate this book a perfect 5.

Summarize the book without giving away the ending.

Elani was kidnapped and put in the trunk. She was made into a work slave. She faked a illness, so she would be sent to the clinic. Eddie helped her hide inside a truck, so she could escape. She got back home and went to the FBI.

What did you think of the main character?

Elani was strong throughout the entire book. She had faith and will power, beyond belief.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment