Broken Pieces

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Were you able to connect with the main character? I was able to connect to Kai. He was a teenager, hopelessly in love with a girl named Sienna. We all know about first loves and their power over us. The author uses this concept to pull the readers in amidst a lush scenery of a different world.

Favourite scene …. When Kai turned the first time in front of Sienna. You could feel the magic from the author's words.

Where did the story take place? Part of it took place in the 16th century, the rest read similar to modern times.

How would you define yourself is a central theme in this story. I can see myself as Sienna. Someone who is with the bad guy but does not believe they are truly bad.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment