Broken Pieces

Review: Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3) by Susan Russo Anderson

Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3)Death In Bagheria by Susan Russo Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

List the places mentioned in the book. Villa Caterina, Sicily, Bagheria, Genoa, France, Prizzi, Boston, New Orleans, New York, Europe, Egypt.

What did you think of the story structure? I felt that the story was told in chunks and it was effective for this story, although I felt it got stunted in some sections but only very slightly.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? The conclusion was wonderful as everything was wrapped up nicely

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment