Broken Pieces

James Robinson, Jr. - Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey into Middle Life

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did you think of the style of the writer? Wonderful, loved the humor Robinson put in the story.

Was the story credible? Yes, everything read like it was credible.

Did you find any flaws in the book? No, do not believe I found any errors in the book.

Do you feel as if your views on a subject have changed by reading this text? Yes, I have learned to not take everything serious, to laugh at myself and situations more often, to go with the flow of life and allow what ever happens to happen.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment