Broken Pieces

Review: Bad Traffick by D.V. Berkom

Bad TraffickBad Traffick by D.V. Berkom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


List the characters and describe them. Leine - hired assassin who is a bodyguard and searches for missing children. Santa - homicide detective that loves Leine and searches to prove her innocent. Miles - very rich movie star. Yuri - sent to find Mara. Ellison - a pedophile that bought a 12 year old girl named Mara.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? The relationship between Leine and April; Leine and Santa; Leine and Miles; Leine and Yuri. All conflicting relationships that the author uses to move the plot along.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I didn't at all feel forced to read the book. It was an interesting topic kept my interest.

Who was your favorite character? Leine - Her ability to completely change her life was admirable and I think with a little stronger development, her character would make a fantastic TV character.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment