Broken Pieces

Review: y1 by Sherrie Cronin

y1y1 by Sherrie Cronin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite setting … Friday, December 31, 1999 - when everyone watches TV and are nervous about the world coming to an end. It's sentiment many of us can relate to.

What did you like most about this book? It's original concept. I have never read a book like this and probably never will. It had the innonence of Harry Potter that crossed paths with Star Trek. Absolutely fantastic read.

Favourite quote … "

And Chloe thought to herself, It's okay. After ten years I am finally going to get to see my dad.

And Joy thought to herself, It's okay. After four months I am finally going to get to see the man I love and never told.

And Zane thought to himself, This is nuts." Funny, how we can be so close to a person and yet be thinking different things about the same situation.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment